Today’s Flag Raising speech was proudly presented by Derrick Xie, the Elementary Student Council President. He shared some of his thoughts about kindness and being agents of change.
Changes are not supposed to be necessarily big, even little changes can make impact. If we constantly and continuously do one small change a week, at the end of the year there will be 52 little changes. Those little changes will give great impact and not only us will feel it but other people like parents, teachers and friends will feel it as well.
Here are some little changes that we can do:
- Making up our bed after waking up in the morning
- Starting to read real books every week
- Reducing using of gadgets
- Reducing playing of online games
- Being more active and participating in more activities
- Finishing meals
- Eating healthier and exercising more
- And many more…
Are you, BINUSIANs, ready to make little changes? Let’s be agents of change. We can do it!
Photos taken by Mr. Wady
Published at :