Why BINUS SCHOOL?
Pedagogy based on Multiple-Intelligences
- To help discover the strengths and talents of students
- Catering student potential through their various learning styles and intelligence
Strong Focus on Academic and Co-Curricular Excellence
- International best practices and teaching strategies are incorporated in a rigorous curriculum.
- Emphasis is given to language performances such as debates, public speaking, and story-telling in English.
- A varied co-curricular programme helps to enhance the character, emotional and social development of students.
- Every teacher and staff is dedicated to be a role model and shaper of student’s character.
- We integrate the Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) principle in the activities we do to encourage our students to become mindful individuals, sensitive not only to their needs but those around them as well.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens is a core programme that the school runs for the middle and high school students to assist students in strengthening their personal and social growth.
- Uphold the Six Pillars of Character which promotes a Moral and Caring Community (Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, Citizenship)
- We believe that every child is an innovator at heart.
- We seek to ignite every student’s sparks of creativity and curiosity.
- We encourage a ‘think-out-of-box’ attitude.
- We invite students to challenge the ordinary and strive for their personal best at all times.
- Competitive school fees
- Vast educational and operational resources of the successful BINA NUSANTARA Organisation
- Real world learning that complements interest and talents of students.
- Students realise their full potential and are well-prepared to achieve their future aspirations.
Strategic Partnership & Collaborative
By partnering with top international schools such as Hwa Chong Institution (Singapore), Suzhou Foreign Language School (China), Brisbane Grammar School (Australia), Bugil Academy (South Korea), BINUS SCHOOL Serpong seeks to adopt best education practices from all around the world.
These partnerships can be seen in a variety of programmes and events throughout the school year such as, teacher professional development sessions, curriculum enhancement, student immersion programmes, student exchange programmes and strategic consultations.