Why BINUS SCHOOL?
Pedagogy based on Multiple-Intelligences
- To help discover the strengths and talents of students
- Catering student potential through their various learning styles and intelligence
Strong Focus on Academic and Co-Curricular Excellence
- International best practices and teaching strategies are incorporated in a rigorous curriculum.
- Emphasis is given to language performances such as debates, public speaking, and story-telling in English.
- A varied co-curricular programme helps to enhance the character, emotional and social development of students.
- Every teacher and staff is dedicated to be a role model and shaper of student’s character.
- We integrate the Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) principle in the activities we do to encourage our students to become mindful individuals, sensitive not only to their needs but those around them as well.
- Uphold the Six Pillars of Character which promotes a Moral and Caring Community (Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, Citizenship)
- Based on our belief in God, our passion for education, and our view of a bright future, we are committed to building and serving the nation through nurturing exemplary character, advocating innovative learning, and championing compassionate leadership.
This commitment is reflected in the values of Bina Nusantara, which guide all of our actions:
S : Strive for ExcellenceWe continuously do our best to achieve high quality results in every aspect of our work.
P : PerseveranceWe stay calm, focused, never give up, and quickly recover in overcoming challenges.
I : IntegrityWe are honest, transparent, sincere, and courageous in doing the right thing.
R : RespectWe care for others; we value differences and contributions from every individual.
I : InnovationWe encourage creative, breakthrough, and sustainable ideas to continuously improve processes in order to achieve better results.
T : TeamworkWe believe in the importance of collaborative, effective, and trustful working relationships as one team.
- We believe that every child is an innovator at heart.
- We seek to ignite every student’s sparks of creativity and curiosity.
- We encourage a ‘think-out-of-box’ attitude.
- We invite students to challenge the ordinary and strive for their personal best at all times.
- Competitive school fees
- Vast educational and operational resources of the successful BINA NUSANTARA Organisation
- Real world learning that complements interest and talents of students.
- Students realise their full potential and are well-prepared to achieve their future aspirations.
Strategic Partnership & Collaborative
By partnering with top international schools such as Hwa Chong Institution (Singapore), Suzhou Foreign Language School (China), Brisbane Grammar School (Australia), Bugil Academy (South Korea), BINUS SCHOOL Serpong seeks to adopt best education practices from all around the world.
These partnerships can be seen in a variety of programmes and events throughout the school year such as, teacher professional development sessions, curriculum enhancement, student immersion programmes, student exchange programmes and strategic consultations.